Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Fiery First Birthday!

One year ago today, Boni Ashburn's picture book Hush, Little Dragon was released. So today please join me in wishing A Very Happy Birthday to Hush, Little Dragon.

(One wonders: what does a dragon eat for his first birthday? Magician Cake, with a side of Three Musketeers Ice Cream?)

Read more about Boni on her web site and blog. She was also kind enough to do a Michigander Monday interview for me last summer -- you can read it by clicking here.
Now blow out that candle!

2 comments:

Boni Ashburn said...

Aw, thanks Debbie! The funnest thing about having my first book come out last March was sharing my release month with YOU! Having something like that in common has led to a wonderful friendship :)

Debbie Diesen said...

The shared release month was such a nice way to cross paths. Plus the CWIM profiles -- I guess we have Alice Pope to thank for two farflung Michiganders becoming friends!