Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Brain, Child: Free Back Issues

I subscribe to, and enjoy, Brain, Child: The Magazine For Thinking Mothers. The format of the magazine is primarily personal essays, many of which illuminate an aspect of motherhood you might not have thought about before. Occasionally controversial, the articles are almost always thought-provoking. Many are also humorous.

I've kept most of my back issues. But I have learned about myself over the years that I'm not the sort of person who ever really refers back to saved magazines. So... I'm thinking it's time to part with them. However, they're too good to just recycle.

Any takers? It's a quarterly, and I've got Winter 2003 to present, with a few gaps. You can have them for the cost of postage to send the stack to you.

No comments: