Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blog Roll

Three posts in one day? Yeah, I know; I should space them out. But instead I'm once again taking the feast/famine approach to blogging, which is probably discussed in the "Ten Worst Blogging Habits" of a cautionary manual somewhere. But anyway, those of you who tend to scroll down will notice that I've added a Blog Roll to my sidebar. It is by no means complete. There are quite a few other blogs I read that I'd like to add and will eventually. This was just a quick first go.

It took me a while to figure out the rhyme-or-reason behind how they're listed in the sidebar. The blogs didn't show up in the order I entered them, and they also didn't show up in alphabetical order. I finally realized that the most recently updated ones appear first. See, I am catching on to technology. (Er, sorta. When it comes right down to it, I'll always be a pre-Twitter kinda gal.)

No comments: