Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Book Tour, Day 5: Florida

This blog post, like the others during my Not Very Merry Pout-Pout Fish book tour, is posting automatically, as I'm not sure how much opportunity I'll have during the tour to log on and blog.  But I'm hoping that you'll participate in making the post feel more lively by commenting.  I'd like to make these posts fun and educational (especially for classrooms following my travels) via the comments.  Thank you!!

Today I'm scheduled to appear at Vero Beach Book Center in Vero Beach, FL.  Hope to see you there!  (Be sure to confirm event details with the bookstore before attending, just in case of any last minute schedule adjustments due to travel delays.)

One of the best parts about traveling is learning, and I'd love to know more about Florida.

In the comments, please tell me (and the rest of this blog's readers) something about Florida (the state as a whole, or specific locations; bits of history, culture, trivia -- anything interesting).  Or, if you're wondering something about Florida, ask!  I'll bet we can find an answer.

No comments: