Thursday, December 4, 2014

Especially for Teachers!

Teacher friends, I'm happy to share word that there are now two discussion and activity guides for my and Dan Santat's picture book Picture Day Perfection.

One guide is for K-2 Classes; the other is for Grades 3-5.  Both guides are Common Core State Standards Aligned and include classroom activities and projects.  The upper elementary guide includes a Readers Theatre script.

To download the free guides, head on over to my web site:  www.deborahdiesen.com.  You can find the links on the Picture Day Perfection page.

The guides were developed by Debbie Gonzales, who does fabulous guides for all sorts of books.  You can find more of her guides at her web site.

If you use Picture Day Perfection in your classroom, please let me know -- I would love to hear about it!

No comments: