Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School! - and interview round-up

I'm happy to announce that today is the release day for The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School, my and Dan Hanna's latest adventure for Mr. Fish!

With the release of the book, I've had a number of blog interviews lately, and I thought I'd round them up here in one post.  Click the links to head over to the interviews -- you'll discover some wonderful blogs in the process!

Most of the blogs feature book reviews and/or author interviews regularly, so I highly recommend that you add the blogs to your reading list!

Author Turf interview

Pawing Through Books interview

Art with Mr. E interview (includes a giveaway!)

Thank you to Brittney, Peggy, and Ted for interviewing me.  Much fun!

I also was interviewed by John Sellers for a Publishers Weekly PW KidsCast -- it's a podcast interview.

And several bloggers have recently posted reviews or craft activities:

Motley Toddler craft ideas (and a giveaway! - sign up by 6/27)

Pawing through Books: reviews of The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School, Picture Day Perfection, and The Pout-Pout Fish

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales:  reviews of Smile, Pout-Pout Fish and The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School

Thank you, Misty, Peggy, and Margie!

And it was great to have the new Pout-Pout Fish book mentioned in an article by Devon Corneal over on HuffPost Education, "24 Books That Will Captivate Your Kids This Summer."

I think that's it, though let me know if I've overlooked any links to interviews/reviews/etc.

(And I promise that my next post will be less me-me-me and fish-fish-fish!  It's just very exciting to have a book birthday!  :)

No comments: