Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Upcoming Events

Winter has finally melted away, but I'm still in catch-up mode on a number of fronts, and so I haven't yet re-launched any of my long-neglected blog features (such as the Michigander Monday series).  I apologize for that, but I appreciate your patience.  I hope to be up and running again soon.

In the meantime, for those of you who are in the Lansing area, I wanted let you know of a couple of upcoming story time events.

On Saturday, May 17, I'll be at the Schuler Books in Okemos, MI for a story time.  I believe the time will be 11 AM (I'll doublecheck on that).  I'll read The Pout-Pout Fish and one or more of my other books.

On Saturday, June 28, I'll be at the Eastwood Town Center Schuler Books, Lansing, MI, for the launch of The Pout-Pout Fish Goes to School.  11 AM, I think (though I'll doublecheck before then).

Here's a sneak peek at The Pout-Pout Fish Goes To School:


Hope to see some of you at the story times!

2 comments:

James Montgomery Jackson said...

Have fun at your signings. I love the book cover. ~ Jim

Cindy Price said...

I can not wait!!!!