Saturday, November 23, 2013

Midland author event

I was born and grew up in Midland, MI.  Recently, I was invited to be one of the authors on hand for a local author event at the Midland Barnes & Noble back in October.

After the event, I meant to do a rundown of the array of authors who were there, but I don't think I ever did.  It was wide selection of writers -- some relatively new to writing; some who've been at it a long time; some self-published; some mainstream-published; pretty much every genre represented; a little bit of everything.

Anyway, in the spirit of better-late-than-never, here's a belated rundown of the writers who were there:

Bernie Rabine
Maril Ozanne Garrison
Ruth Gonyaw
Joaquin Guerrero
Barbara Hagler
Charlene Hock
Cooper Kellogg
Bill LaClair
Elizabeth Meyette
Jae W. Oh
Mark Oliver
Cassandra J. Sperry
Jack R. Westbrook

(I think I've included everyone who was there in this list, but if I've overlooked anyone, let me know.)

No comments: