Monday, July 15, 2013

Michigander Monday: Returning Soon!

Oh, yeah, a blog!  Kinda forgot I had one.

OK, not really.  Nor did I forget about "Michigander Monday," my favorite and most (semi-)regular blog feature:  weekly interviews with Michigan (or Michigan-related) authors and illustrators.  Things just got a little busy for a while, and so the Michigander Monday feature (and this blog as a whole, and my Twitter account, and my email, and my laundry, etc. etc.) went on hiatus for a while.

But I'm happy to report that Michigander Monday will be up and running again next week!  And while I can't promise weekly postings right away, I hope to hit the target of at least two interviews a month for the next few months, ramping back up to regular weekly interviews again by this fall.  There are so many great Michigan authors and illustrators out there -- I can't wait for us all to start getting to know them better!

In the meantime, thank you for your patience, and for continuing your readership of this blog despite my absence of postings.  More soon!