Friday, April 22, 2011

Sick of Cinquains Yet?

22 down, 8 to go:  As most of you know, I've been celebrating National Poetry Month by experimenting with the poetry form of the cinquain (using the 2/4/6/8/2 syllable format), sharing daily poems here and tweeting them as part of #LONpoem.  Can't say that I've been thrilled by my output, but of the 22 so far (and the 8 to go) there are 1.5 that I like, kindasorta.  Not bad stats, all things considered.

Other than the poems...  As usual, I'm way behind on lots of things I could or should be blogging about.  Until I get caught up (estimated time of "being caught up" = Year 2028, give or take a decade), I thought I'd pop on briefly and say that my giveaway winner (for a free, signed copy of The Barefooted, Bad-Tempered Baby Brigade) will be announced shortly.  Thanks for your patience!

No comments: