Sunday, February 6, 2011

Michigan Notable Books Reading Challenge Winner!

Thank you to all of you who signed up for my Michigan Notable Books Reading Challenge!  The number of participants far exceeded my goal, and far exceeded my expectations!  Thank you, all of you, for signing up, and for choosing to read some great Michigan-related books.

This weekend, I put all the names in the hat, and drew out a winner.  I also, due to an anonymous donor who funded some second prizes (thanks, Anon.!), was able to draw out some second prize winners.

Today I contacted all the winners.  With their permission, I will list their names and/or their bookstores of choice later this week.

For those of you who didn't win a prize, please know that I wish I had enough prizes for everyone who participated!  It was wonderful to see so much enthusiasm for and appreciation of the literature of Michigan.  Thank you, each and every one of you, for participating.

Keep reading Michigan!

No comments: