My poor neglected blog. I've been quite busy lately with lots of storytimes and book events, including trips to great bookstores like McLean and Eakin in Petoskey and Literary Life in Grand Rapids. More events are on the agenda for the next month or so, and then I'll settle into a no-event stretch over the winter. My regular blogging will probably resume around that time. Till then, it will continue to be spotty.
But as a placeholder for now (and to prevent dust bunnies from forming under my blog), I thought I'd do a quick blog entry about what I've been reading lately. I hope you'll take a look at the links for these books (some are kids' books, some not), as you might enjoy reading them.
- The Wonder of Charlie Anne by Kimberly Newton Fusco
- It Was The Best of Sentences, It Was The Worst of Sentences by June Casagrande
- Ellie McDoodle: Best Friends Fur-ever by Ruth McNally Barshaw
- Fragile by Lisa Unger
- The Black Cat by Martha Grimes
- Real Life and Liars and The Life You've Imagined by Kristina Riggle
- Thomas and the Dragon Queen by Shutta Crum
- Reading Magic by Mem Fox
- Birdy's Smile Book by Laurie Keller