Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last three appearances of the year

It's been a busy fall!  I've had a wonderful time traveling to bookstores, schools, and libraries to share my books with kids and families.  But all things must come to an end, and I'm down to just a handful of events before I take a break from traveling for a while.

I've got a story time in Grand Rapids this Friday, and then my last story time of the year at Schuler Books Eastwood Towne Center on November 4 at 10:30 AM.

In addition, I'll also be at the Writers on the River Book Fair on November 14.  This is a fabulous event, with a ton of great authors (full line-up here).  Stop by if you can - there's something for everyone!

This is a good moment to pause and express my great thanks and gratitude to all of you -- kids and parents; grandparents; librarians; booksellers; teachers; and more -- who have been so welcoming to me at libraries, bookstores, schools, and book fests.  It's an honor and a true privilege to be a part of the book-life of children.  Thank you for letting me share in all that.

1 comment:

Ishta Mercurio said...

Thank you for wanting to share it! Your books are wonderful; thank you for writing them!