Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Final call!

Thursday note:  It was relatively late in the day when I posted this yesterday, and a few folks are just now reading this; so I'll give things till the end of Thursday as my deadline.  But I'm setting my alarm for midnight sharp to choose a winner!  (Er, OK, not really.  But in the morning...  :)
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Today's the last day to enter to win a free copy of The Pout-Pout Fish in the Big-Big Dark.  Click here for the details.

Also, if you're a nanny, or know a nanny, tomorrow's the last day to enter the "Regarding Nannies" giveaway being done in conjunction with my interview on the Regarding Nannies blog.  Head over here for more information (at the bottom of the post).

Good luck!

4 comments:

srt said...

Nice information provided here which is very useful to everyone...I am not a huge fan of this side, there do seem to be a lot these days...thanks for posting...

kse pk said...

Helpful advises above. I have noticed that many people are using twitter for marketing. I would love to try this too for my business.

guaranteed seo sem said...

Thanks for sharing the ways on how to do it. I have a small business and I use social media. I'm the only one who maintains it, I do the blogging, the articles, etc.

guaranteed seo sem said...

Thanks for sharing the ways on how to do it. I have a small business and I use social media. I'm the only one who maintains it, I do the blogging, the articles, etc.