Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Best Friend

I have a new best friend.

OK, so I've never even met her.  But this weekend, Melissa over at The Betty and Boo Chronicles participated in Kid Konnection -- which is in and of itself a cool thing.

But what makes it even cooler (for me), and what has moved me to contemplate BFF status, is that for her first Kid Konnection review, Melissa reviewed The Barefooted, Bad-Tempered Baby Brigade.  And not to sound too Sally Fieldish about it, but...  she liked it!

Which totally made my day.  Thanks, Melissa!

- - - - - - - - - -
(Note to Actual Best Friend:  Of course I'm just kidding about the new best friend.  You think I'd let you off that easily?  :)

1 comment:

Melissa (Betty and Boo's Mommy) said...

Liked it? Nope ... more like LOVED IT. :)

Glad you liked - or loved - the review, and thanks for the shout-out. It is truly an adorable book.