Saturday, July 24, 2010

Versatile Bloggers

Susanne Drazic, of the blog "Putting Words Down On Paper," was kind enough to present me with a "The Versatile Blogger" award.  Thank you Susanne!  Those of you who haven't visited her blog before, be sure to head on over!

Part of the award asks you to share seven things about yourself on your blog.  Since I can't think of seven interesting things about myself right now, I thought instead I'd share seven interesting things about Mr. Fish.

Those of you who saw his blog post last year on his birthday already know these things about that pouty fellow, but if you are new to this blog, maybe you don't.

Says Mr. Fish,

1. In high school, I was known as the Class Frown.

2. For karaoke night, I always sing “I am the very model of the modern major general…” but I substitute the word “blub” for all the lyrics. Blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub blub!

3. I’ve never harbored a desire to drive the bus. I would, however, like to drive the sub.

4. I don’t mean to brag, but I can mambo like nobody’s business.

5. I love card games, except “Go Fish,” which gives me the heebie-jeebies.

6. I do a spot-on imitation of Garrison Keillor. “That’s the news from Lake Wobegon, where all the swimmers are strong, all the fish are good-looking, and all the minnows are above average.”

7. I prefer boxers to briefs, though I don’t know what either one of them are.

Oh -- And I’m a little bit scared of the dark!

1 comment:

Ann Finkelstein said...

Fun post, Debbie, and congratulations on your award.