Saturday, January 30, 2010

Amazon

Just an FYI for those of you who are Amazon shoppers: apparently, Amazon and Macmillan are currently in some sort of standoff (can't say I fully understand the details of it, but you can read more about it here). This has resulted in all Macmillan titles (including titles from FSG, publisher of The Pout-Pout Fish) being removed from Amazon.

I don't know if this is just a temporary thing or permanent. But in any case, if you're wanting to shop online, The Pout-Pout Fish continues to be available in many locations (for example, here, here and here). And when it comes to book shopping, don't forget your favorite local bookstore! Everyone there is glad when you stop by.

2 comments:

Boni Ashburn said...

Oh my gosh how weird IS that? Hope they figure it out soon. And my book isn't paired with your book for the first time EVER- boy, does that look weird. I wonder if dragons even like owls.... ha! (Just kidding- glad I got paired with another terrific book, but I miss Mr. Fish on there...)

Kim said...

So frustrating for all of the authors! Don't know if you linked to Powells for online shopping, but I'll plug them here in the comments - online shopping with Powells supports indies (and this is another example of why that is so important) and is easy!