Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Results of my Library-Loving Challenge

A big, big thank you to everyone who participated in the recent Library Loving Challenge -- not only on this blog, but on many others.

I had 42 comments, 17 of which included a library story (those were worth double). So that's a base donation of $15, plus (17 @ $1) and (25 @ .50) for a total of... $44.50. My check to the wonderful Delta Township District Library is heading off in today's mail.

I haven't done the drawing yet for the signed copy of The Pout-Pout Fish, but I'll be putting the names in a hat and drawing tonight, so I'll have the results on that later today or tomorrow.

Thank you to all of you: to Jennifer Hubbard who thought of and launched the challenge; to the dozen or so bloggers who took up the challenge; to all of you who commented, here and elsewhere, and shared your love of libraries; and to libraries -- for being libraries!

No comments: