Friday, April 3, 2009

Apologies in Advance...

Apologies in advance for a little bit of a break in blogging. I've got some things on the agenda and will probably not be posting much for a little while. But in the meantime, please avail yourselves of all the wonderful poetry offerings on other blogs and sites in celebration of National Poetry Month. Poetry is a great thing to celebrate!

Also, just a heads up that I have a couple of upcoming appearances in the Lansing area: April 17 at 6:30 p.m. at Dart Bank in Grand Ledge; and April 18 at 10 a.m., Eaton Int. School in Charlotte. The appearances are hosted by Early Childhood Connections of Eaton County, and I'm looking forward to them! I haven't listed them on my BookTour page yet, but my web site Appearances page has details and contact info: click here.

And, on a totally unrelated - but happy - note, as a follow-up to a previous post of mine about truly awful o.o.p. news, Blueberries for Sal is going back in print. Apparently there was some issue between Viking and the McCloskey estate, but all is now well and Blueberries for Sal will be back on shelves. Hurrah!

2 comments:

Bianca Schulze said...

So happy about Blueberries for Sal!

Debbie Diesen said...

Me, too! I pulled out my copy and read it several times in celebration.