Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It's Tuesday -- So Where Are The Tunes?

Michigander Monday, Tuesday Tunes, and Workout Wednesday are all taking this week off. It's been a little bit of a sick bay around our place for the last two weeks (nothing life-threatening, just a whole host of minor viruses) and blogging has had to go back-burner. I'll be taking the next couple of days to do some much needed work and home catch-up.

However, this lame blog post (which shall sit here, alone and unassuming, for several days) now provides the perfect place for you to add a comment or two about your own favorite author, CD, or workout DVD. Hey, yeah, that's it: it's a Do It Yourself Blog! Cool.

So talk amongst yourselves. I'll be back in a few days.

(And boy, wouldn't it be neat to come back to double digit stats in the comments section? Not that I'm hinting shamelessly or anything. I'm just saying.)

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Okay, he's not a Michigan author, but I do love him AND it has to do with my favorite work out. I'm reading Haruki Murakami's What I Talk About When I Talk About Running and it is wonderful.

Hope everyone feels better soon!

Kim said...

Not even an American author, but I've become a new groupie for Muriel Barbery, the author of "The Elegance of the Hedgehog." My favorite book in years. My favorite workout DVD is the one I pass up on the shelves in the store thereby avoiding feeling guilty when sits on the shelves in my home. Current favorite CD is U2's new album and one of the best parts is that with a teenage son he buys it on iTunes with his own money and I get to listen for free. Finally, a smidgen of payback.

I hope everyone in your family gets better, we've been well over here for an entire week, first time in ages.