Friday, December 5, 2008

NaNoWriMo'ers Make Good

For those of you dedicated souls who participated in National Novel Writing Month, you might like to see the list over at Mental Floss (one of their many lists of ten) of 10 NaNoWriMo novels that got published.

Seguing from the earnest, regular output of NaNoWriMo'ers to the other extreme, I believe I owe my (handful of) dedicated readers an apology for my infrequent posts of late. I even missed posting a poem today for the first time since I started posting Friday poems! No worries, though: there's nothing earthshattering going on that's kept me from Jumping the Candlestick-- it's just been a busy stretch.

(Or perhaps I'm just prepping for a New Year's Resolution of "Establish Better Blogging Habits." Guess I'll add it to the list....)

No comments: