Monday, November 3, 2008

I'm a Winner!

It was a nice bit of Monday news to find out that I'd won the Three Silly Chicks trick-or-treat contest. (Especially cool to learn of it via my blog roll, over to the side: there's nothing like seeing the phrase "Debbie Diesen... Come on down!" pop up unexpectedly to get your mouse clicking!) I'm pleased to say that I'm the winner of an autographed copy of Carolyn Crimi's book Where's My Mummy?

You can learn more about the Three Silly Chicks (aka Andrea Beaty, Carolyn Crimi and Julia Durango) and all their wonderful books here.

While you're doing that, I'm going to imagine that winning the drawing also bestows upon me the temporary designation of Fourth Silly Chick. I'm off to look for an appropriate crown.

1 comment:

April Jo Young said...

CONGRATULATIONS! you silly chick, you.
love,
April