Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One of the Fourteen Zillion Photos I Keep Meaning To Post On My Blog

Photos, I've got plenty of 'em.

Here's one that was taken in September at the splendid Foggy Bottom Coffee House in Dexter, Michigan, where I had the pleasure of finally meeting Boni Ashburn in person:


Boni and I did a joint school visit to Bates Elementary right after this photo was taken. We had a fabulous time! The school librarian, Paula, was wonderful, and the kids who attended were an outstanding crowd. Great day!

The school visit was followed by the weekend-long SCBWI-Michigan conference, which I wrote about briefly some time ago. Somewhere around here I have a photo from a panel I participated in during that weekend. But where it is exactly is another matter entirely. I'll save that photo for another post...

No comments: