Sunday, October 12, 2008

Here's to My Spouse

Today is my wedding anniversary. I have the good fortune to be married to someone who is not only a heck of a handsome guy, but who is also the smartest person I know and who possesses a wry and sometimes unbelievably silly sense of humor. He also has an unwavering sense of justice and decency. Take my word for it: he's a great guy. We've had a dozen years of marriage now, and I look forward to the coming years with enthusiasm.

(As a side note: Today the weather forecast is predicting temps around 80. A couple of years back on our wedding anniversary, same geographic location, it snowed. That, my friends, is Michigan in a nutshell.)

2 comments:

Lori Van Hoesen said...

Happy happy anniversary to you!!

Boni Ashburn said...

Hey, 12 years and it's the 12th of October- Happy Golden Anniversary :)

Make sure Mr. Diesen is aware of this fortuitous occurence (gold being the operative word here) :) and have a great day!