Monday, August 4, 2008

You Can't Beat A Retreat

Over the weekend, my critique group headed off to the Hankerd Inn for a writing retreat. It was fabulous. I got a lot of work done, and I also had more fun than a human should be allowed. The seven others in my critique group are collectively and individually the smartest and funniest people I know.

I'll post more details and some photos later this week (or possibly next week); but if you'd like to catch a glimpse of the retreat in the meantime, Ann has a retreat group photo up at her blog, and Lori has some shots of the place we stayed.

I'm already counting the days until next summer's retreat!

1 comment:

Ruth McNally Barshaw said...

Wasn't it great? I so enjoyed our retreat. I feel so lucky to be in the group. They feed every part of my hungry writer soul. Hugs to you and to all our World's Greatest Critique Group friends.