Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mileage and Your Chance To Win Big

I'm veering a bit off topic here, but I thought I'd note a milestone in passing: yesterday while driving I had the pleasure of glancing down and seeing the odometer hit a bunch of zeros in a row. My car now has 70,000 miles on it, to be exact.

So, here's your chance to see how well you know me (this assumes there's some correlation between "nature and frequency of blog posts" and "driving habits" -- well of course there is!). A signed Pout-Pout bookmark goes off in the mail to the first commenter who guesses the year of my car. I'll toss in a couple of Pout-Pout cootie-catchers if you can come up with make and model as well. (No fair guessing if you know already, but even if you've seen my car, you're welcome to guess the year if you don't know it.)

Ladies and gentlemen, start your engines -- er, your guesses!

1 comment:

Lori Van Hoesen said...

shoot, I'm pretty sure I know the make and model of one of those cars, but maybe that's not fair so I'll guess the year because I really don't know that.

2003?

--Lori