Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jumping The Candlestick

I’ve been informally blogging at my web site since late last summer, on my “News” page; but I’ve recently decided the time has come to go all twenty-first-century and establish a Real Blog. So I’m pleased to launch Jumping The Candlestick, the blog of children’s book author Deborah Diesen.

I will continue to post blog entries to the News page of my web site, but those entries will be cross-posted here to my Blogger blog. This will hopefully make things easier on those of you who like to keep up with my goings-on but prefer to use a blog feeder (or whatever the heck it is you folks who read blogs regularly use to keep up with the 14 million blogs you track…).

My layout and other settings are still a work-in-progress, so watch for changes in the coming weeks as I adjust myself to my new blogging environment. In the meantime, thanks for reading (and the first one of you who can adequately explain to me what an RSS Feed is wins my undying gratitude).

Blog on!

3 comments:

Lori Van Hoesen said...

I've given myself the esteemed honor of being the first to comment Debbie Diesen's blog. Welcome to the blogosphere!

--L

Boni Ashburn said...

Personally, I hope to see a lot of the "nonsense"! Much more fun than "news and notes".

Hey, I'll add you to my feed!

:)
Boni

Debbie Diesen said...

Lori and Boni, thanks for the encouragement!

And anyone not Lori or Boni or Ann, be sure to check out their blogs (all more interesting than my own):

Ann
http://www.annfinkelstein.blogspot.com/

Boni
http://www.boniashburn.com/blog/

Lori
http://lorivanhoesen.blogspot.com/


DLD